Thursday, December 24, 2009

Life Lately


Long time,I have not come to my blog.I was so busy with....well,I cant really remember what it was I was so busy with.But all the same I can convince myself I was busy.
So,after my last post I have shifted to Bangalore,to be more precise,IISc.
Well,I know what you all will say. Wow! That's great.That is a very good place.
Yeah,good. Very good indeed.With respect to the scenic beauty.We almost live in a carefully maintained jungle except that there are no fearsome animals(I have not included humans still).There are beautiful walking paths in the midst of trees and that looks romantic.Well,it just looks.Once,in my second day in IISc,being naive,I went into such a place with a story book planning to have a great afternoon reading 'Brida' under a big tree in that exotic silence.I didn't know ants ,bugs and mosquitoes can make even your most serious resolve die,within minutes.
Hostel life here in general is not life exactly.You can well live in a room without ever knowing the name of the persons occupying the adjacent ones even in 10 years.But one great thing,I have got single room.Damn good it feels after spending 3 years in 6*8 ft space with a roommate.I must not omit the IISc mess.For a hostel life,it is astoundingly good.I bet we have the best mess in the country!Well,sometimes some dishes are neither discernible nor edible.Otherwise its good!
Students here are....well,you know what type of people can be tagged as brainy students.Ruthlessly competitive,snob and pathetically studious. Some exceptions always exist.And as always they are very few.
Work pressure.I came to know the real meaning of the word only after I came here.So so many never ending streams of assignments, occasionally the question paper alone is 4 sheet long,every week vivas,mid terms,end terms...in average we have to stay awake up to 2.30 a.m. Once it went up to 4.00;when I was returning from department to hostel,I heard birds were twittering,they welcoming dawn,me cursing assignments.
I like the professors.All are greatly qualified and teaching is quite good.(Hell,stop being unnecessary critical.)actually some have real command on subjects and they teach way too good.
Will you believe?I have not bunked a class in the entire sem unless it was just urgent!
Being one from presidency,I think I should get a award for that.
Gymkhana.The library is not big...something is better than nothing.We have excellent playgrounds,virtually from everything.And aerobics. Pretty cool,huh?
I don't have friends here.I can give 101 reasons why nobody qualified as my friend.But deep down I know the actual reason.I didn't want to make any.I dont exactly know why I have chose to do this,but I have.Maybe some friends won't be bad but then again I am in no mood to start all over again.
I love the study part.Yeah still.Otherwise I don't think life is good now.Everything being STD away and....
Sometimes I am too angry with everything.EVERYTHING.
Probably I need to just be away from my life for some time.Like a year.I have fantasized about it for a long time.Obviously as with all our fantasies,I don't think it has any chance to be true.Sometimes the sole happiness i can find in weeks is that I have solved some problems of my assignments.I am hearing this coming semester is toughest to survive.That's good for me.Excessive demands from study occupies the whole of me,leaving no time to be sad or otherwise.
So that is how I am these days.Time to sign off buddies(Donno if you are!)
I will be back whenever my time,health and mood permits.And I hope that comes soon.Till then bye!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

ki holo hothat? etoh serious?

Moupiya said...

sorry, but who are you?

Pintoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moupiya said...

@Pintoo-thank u!
i dint really posted anything on psychology yet..
do i know u?

Pintoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.